Enzymobond Oxidant Cream
- 1000 ml. / 33.81 fl. oz. | VOL: 5
- 1000 ml. / 33.81 fl. oz. | VOL: 10
- 1000 ml. / 33.81 fl. oz. | VOL: 20
- 1000 ml. / 33.81 fl. oz. | VOL: 30
- 1000 ml. / 33.81 fl. oz. | VOL: 40
The dye is composed of chemical agents that must be mixed with an oxidizing product to activate the color pigments. The oxidized ENZYMOBOND cream activates the dye and opens the hair cuticles, ensuring that the pigments seep through. Its creamy texture helps the color bind and leaves hair smoother and shinier.
- High-level conditioning, restructuring, and emollient.
- It makes application easy and uniform, guaranteeing complete stability during the exposure time to color with impeccable clarification.
How to use:
- Vol 5 : Used not to raise tone, apply tone on tone. Does not clarify tone..
- Vol 10: For color coverage of white hair. Clarify 1 ton
- Vol 20: For tone-on-tone combinations, gray coverage. Clarifies 1 or 2 tones
- Vol 30: Used for blond, or otherwise clarifies. Clarifies from 3 to 4 tones.
- Vol 40: Used to mix blond and discoloration. Clarifies from 3 to 4 tones.
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-3, Paraffinum Liquidum, Parfum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Oxyquinoline Sulfate.
Do you want more information about this product?Contact Us
Perfect, vivid and vibrant color thanks to Enzymes and unique ingredients.
Other products from our Street Color Line